Mendoza Outstanding Professor Awards honor the faculty members in each department who exhibit sustained excellence in undergraduate teaching in her or his discipline.
James Dincolo Outstanding Undergraduate Professor Award – Accountancy
- James Wittenbach, Professor of Accountancy
James Dincolo Outstanding Teaching Awards recognize two faculty members in each department (one teaching professor, one tenured or tenure-track professor) for sustained teaching excellence.
- Stephannie Larocque, Notre Dame Associate Professor of Accountancy
- James O’Brien, Teaching Professor of Accountancy
The James Dincolo Outstanding Research Award recognizes faculty members who significantly contribute to the College’s research reputation.
- Jessica Watkins, Assistant Professor of Accountancy
MENDOZA GRADUATE TEACHING AWARDS
Graduate teaching award recipients are chosen by the students in the respective program in recognition of excellence in the classroom.
James Dincolo Master of Science in Accountancy Outstanding Professor Award
- Tim Morrison, Associate Teaching Professor of Accountancy