Save the Date! 2016 CARE Conference
Expect two full days of lively discussion: Perspectives on Fraud
August 5-6, Lansdowne Resort, Leesburg, VA
Invitations will be extended in early May, 2016
Encouraging and supporting young faculty by providing a venue to discuss and develop accounting research that:
- Affects the way both undergraduate and graduate students are trained and educated
- Affects the practice of accounting and the use of accounting information
- Is relevant to accounting standard setters
To strengthen the bridges between accounting research, accounting education, and accounting practice.
- Annual Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation Conference
- Annual Midwest Accounting Research Conference
- Development and Maintenance of Corporate Fraud and Bankruptcy Databases
To support domestic and international faculty in the creation and dissemination of accounting knowledge.
|The Center for Accounting
Research and Education at the
University of Notre Dame
facilitates and supports
in the creation
of accounting knowledge.